Lifeplus International ("we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data processor is Lifeplus Europe Limited and the data controller is Lifeplus International of P.O. Box 3749, Batesville, AR 72503 USA. Lifeplus Europe Limited is registered with the UK Information Commissioner's Office with registration number Z745107X respectively.
Our nominated representatives for the purpose of the Act are Sara Waite (née Brinkler), Data Controller Officer for Lifeplus Europe Limited and Billy Evans, Data Controller of Lifeplus International.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, ordering our goods and services, registering as an Associate or for our ASAP Programme, posting material or requesting further services e.g. name, address, telephone number, email address and/or credit card details. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Lifeplus, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Information and opinions on our goods and services and how we market these.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Information required for us to comply with any legislation or required in relation to any legal proceedings.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Data specified to your computer such as but not limited to IP address, operating system, browser as well as browser add-ons.
- Data to ensure transaction integrity, debugging and enhancements.
- This site is intended for use by persons of 18 years and older. We do not knowingly collect or use data from minors.
Lifeplus Associates consent to the collection of personal information in accordance with the terms of the Lifeplus Associate UK Application and Agreement Form and Terms and Conditions as signed by them when registering with Lifeplus. ASAP subscribers consent to the collection of personal information in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the ASAP Programme executed by them when registering with Lifeplus.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, traffic data, location data, other communication data and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the site.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to ensure that your credit card details and personal information remains safe. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a Password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a Password with anyone.
Please note that email correspondence with us is in free format text, rich text or html and cannot be encrypted. Accordingly please do not send any sensitive information such as credit card details or passwords via email.
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a Password which enables you to access certain parts of the site, you are responsible for keeping this Password confidential.
When you order items online for the first time you will need to register with us by setting up an account. This is for security reasons. It also avoids you having to re-enter your details when you place subsequent orders. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password and for preventing unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. Please take all necessary steps to ensure that the username and password is kept confidential and secure. Please inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your username and/or password has become known to anyone else, or are being or are likely to be used in an unauthorised way.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Please ensure the details you provide us with on registration are correct and complete and inform us promptly of any changes to those details (e.g. change of email or postal address).
We reserve the right to refuse access to the site, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order it will be without charge to you.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us including fulfilling orders and services and paying commissions.
- Our products are sold through our network of Lifeplus Associates, including online shopping that is fulfilled directly by us in connection with a Lifeplus Associate. When you purchase goods or services online from us, your information is automatically routed to your Sponsor and his/her Upline.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Lifeplus undertakes that it will not sell, transfer or share any personal data about you to any third parties outside of Lifeplus and its approved partners who agree to comply with the all necessary legal requirements concerning privacy, or under exceptional circumstances as may be required by law or to protect legal rights.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets and their respective professional advisers.
- If Lifeplus International or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS AND PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE FREQUENTLY FOR ANY CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT.